Software Folder | BUSINESS
Of course. And this is where the pretty nifty WordPress plugin, MonsterInsights comes into play. Although, to be fair Google themselves have also released a WordPress plugin solution for Google Analytics, it’s called Site Kit. So, unless you haven’t already done so, please download and install the plugin using the appropriate button above.
Or, you can continue below and come back later…
From the plugins tab select Plugins > Add New
Select Upload to access the plugin from your desktop
The Wizard will help you setup your site correctly. If you use WooCommerce, for example, the Wizard will take this into consideration during the process.
Use the MonsterInsights plugin alongside WooCommerce to measure and highlight your campaigns which convert the most.
Complete the form below to access your download securely:
Now here’s the fun part – It’s no wonder they’ve named this plugin “Monster” Insights.
Is it because there is such a huge gap between knowing what’s happening on your website, from vaguely having an idea of what’s happening on your website?
MonsterInsights conveniently answers a number of issues marketers typically have when attempting to track specific aspects of their promotional and marketing campaigns. For example, Tracking outbound clicks, for measuring partner links, is a much appreciated feature.
But, that’s not all. Monster Insights will also help you take care of your websites SEO with its Headline Analyser tool.
Data geeks and those offering web consultancy and agency service will enjoy generating and sharing PDF reports on a range of different metrics (Show me).
• See who’s clicking on your Google Adsense banner ads.
• Track authors, categories, tags, searches, users, and more.
• Improve compliance with GDPR and other privacy regulations.
• Enable tracking of your form views, submissions, and conversion rates.
• See important metrics for individual posts / pages in your WordPress dashboard.
• MonsterInsights Google AMP Addon enables accurate tracking of all mobile visitors to your AMP-enabled pages.
• Sales tracking for your WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, LifterLMS or MemberPress stores.
• Integrate Google Analytics and Facebook Instant Articles with just one click.
• Easily enable Google Optimize on your WordPress site.
• Adjust site speed and sample rate for Google Analytics.
Disclosure: Please bear in mind that some of the links on this site may be sponsored links and if you make a purchase I may earn a commission. Please also keep in mind that the companies and the products I mention are ones that I use myself, or have tried. And are mentioned for their quality or usefulness I have experienced myself